Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Name that movie!

Options
cindylmosley
cindylmosley Posts: 7 Member
So this game is pretty simple. We actually play this game at work to stay awake. All you do is answer the person above you then describe a movie. So since I am starting I don't have anyone above me so I will just describe the first movie. The person after me will then give what they think the title of the movie is then give a description of a different. Let's go!

This movie is about a football team that goes through major changes. They get a new football coach deal with integration of white and black students and they also deal with competition. The team overcomes all of these obstacles to go undefeated. Then something tragic happens their captain is in a car accident and is unable to compete in the championship game. The team over stays strong and shows that they did not go through all of these obstacles for no reason...... Name that movie!

Replies

• TAKCEGM
    TAKCEGM Posts: 313 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Remember the Titans (Great movie, btw)

A banker is unjustly convicted of murder and spends many years in prison. He is befriended by a convict who knows the ropes and helps him to cope with the frightening realities of prison life. By never letting things get to him, sticking to the person he is, showing human decency, he is able to escape and hope his friend can join him some day. You remember the name of town, don't you?
  • Tammy_Sue
    Tammy_Sue Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    The Shawshank Redemption (Awesome Movie)

A down-on-his-luck Capt. feels the winds of ill-fortune blowing even more strongly when deadly ghost sailors led by his old nemesis, escape from the Devil's Triangle. His only hope of survival lies in seeking out the legendary Trident of Poseidon, but to find it, he must forge an uneasy alliance with a brilliant and beautiful astronomer and a headstrong young man in the British navy.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Pirates Of The Caribbean ?

A Father fights to keep his children safe from certain death after the world starts falling apart after being invaded by unknown inhabitants of robotic vehicles. He Partners with another Man who himself becomes more dangerous than those that they are hiding from.