To all you mummies out there, lets chat about weight journeys or just mother chat in general

lisamarieeaj
lisamarieeaj Posts: 5 Member
Hello to all amazing mothers out there, new mothers, mothers with toddlers!! I am on my road for losing weight after having my last baby no:3 via c-sec. What a journey to go on and i want to gain the best body and mind health as much as possible for me and my family.
I am currently not working but when i do im going to be working night shift, going back to uni aswell and managing a family, house, cooking... all the rest we do lol...
So if any mothers want to share about anything in a friendly environment, no judgement or insults from anyone then lets chat. We all can learn from each other.

Replies

• jgartenman
    jgartenman Posts: 6 Member
    I always jump at the chance to talk to other mamas! I am raising a 4 year old, I just graduated nursing school a few weeks ago, and I begin my new job in an Intensive Care Unit working overnights in a couple of weeks. I gained 20 pounds in nursing school and I have been so loving my newfound freedom after school ended. I'm at the gym or outside every day. My diet has cleaned up, and I'm back here, tracking. Amazing how my mental state has shifted. My issue is maintaining these healthy habits. I feel more determined than ever, because I'm at my heaviest I've ever been, and I really want to be in shape for this rigorous job. Anyway, hello!
  • lisamarieeaj
    Hey hun, wow congratulations on completing your nursing education! And having a toddler around can be difficult for sure. Well done! And yes, your job will be full on too. Its so great to hear you have so much motivation to better your health and wellbeing! I cant wait to hit the gym hard again. Do u have routine planned out for the gym and food?
  • lisamarieeaj
    Of course if your a father plz we can all support each other! I should have written parent chats... thankyou for making me aware. So whats your journey?