HEY ALL YOU LOSERS - THANK YOU!

Options
I've been "dieting" all my adult life and I weigh more than I ever have. I was at a point where I didn't know what else to do and then I found this forum, and it was like an answer to a prayer. To think that there is a whole forum full of people who have lost weight by eating (more). I'm a pretty practical person and after the research I'd done, this just made sense. But then so had some of the other diet plans I had been on. And then I started to read your stories of success and I knew I had found the place I needed to be.
I guess I just want to say thanks for being so helpful and willing to share. Your personal experiences with weight loss is invaluable to new ones who are trying to find their way, even the mistakes - that perhaps will keep someone else from making the same ones.

So again, a very heartfelt thank you and also big ups for jobs well done. May you all remain "losers"!!!:happy:

Replies

• HerpDerp745
    HerpDerp745 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That's right. Eating more means losing more. It makes absolute sense!
  • belladiva47
    belladiva47 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Very glad that you joined us.:flowerforyou:
  • kaykaylyn
    kaykaylyn Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Very glad that you joined us.:flowerforyou:
    Hey there my friend, thank you, its so good being here.
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You are speaking the same things a lot of us have. Glad you joined:love:
  • fbiwoman223
    Options
    Very glad you found your way here!! This forum and the people here are great--all supportive and inspiring in their own ways. And it looks like you're off to a great start! :)