twenty two and just started :3

I figured I would post here to say hi and hopefully if anyone wants to talk, they can :)
My friends keep saying that it helps to talk to people working on the same goals, so I'm guessing I just want to stay motivated and be able to talk about silly things c:
I'm Janel :)

Replies

• DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    I'm 23 and started a while back, but add me if you'd like. Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • xiomarajae
    xiomarajae Posts: 16 Member
    Hi Jane,I'm Xiomara.
    MFP is great. I've been using it for a number of months now and it really has helped me reach some goals.
    Plus there are a lot of really friendly,and supportive people on here to help you stay motivated.
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Hi. You can add me if you like. This site is the best! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
  • autumn26
    autumn26 Posts: 44
    Hi! I'm Jess. 24 and just started, again.... (baby weight) on July 1. Looking for support and motivation as well, feel free to add me!
  • Alannnah
    Alannnah Posts: 10
    im 23 and i just started too!

Add me if you would like everyone!
  • airant
    airant Posts: 146 Member
    Hi Im not in my 20s but welcome
  • Hey, I'm 18 and I've done this before and failed. I'm starting again and we can get through this together!
  • HacheraTsarine
    HacheraTsarine Posts: 278 Member
    I'm 25 and started 15 days-ish ago. I want to lose 20-30lbs of fat and gain some muscle. Add me to your FL!
  • mabbzie
    mabbzie Posts: 161 Member
    Hi! I'm Mabz, 23, and have been using this site for 10 consecutive days. :3 So, I'm a newbie too. Please feel free to add for motivation and support!
  • batgirl_273
    batgirl_273 Posts: 70 Member
    Hello :)

I'm a new bie too.. 29 years old, looking to lose 50 lbs (or more!).
    Feel free to add me also.. i'm still trying to figure out how to work everything on this site.

Good luck to everyone! Wish you all success!