It's a start!!!!

Options
So I'm new on here I've been overweight most of my life. I've lost and gained and been on and off the diet train. Really ready this time. I'm a postal worker which is where I've gained lately my job involves me sitting on my booty almost all day. I am active though for being over weight a lot of ppl can't believe me when I tell them I'm over weight oh but I am. My kids have started picking up my bad habits so I need a change so I can rub off on them in a good way. Any thoughts... recipes... tips or advice is very welcome as everyone knows when u start out u feel lost and wonder am I doing this right? I started eating better and have been going on 1.5 to 2 mile walks every evening. It's a start!!! I just started Sunday June 11th 2017. So I have a long journey ahead I'm a little scared very determined and hoping not to fail. The doctor recently told me my A1C is high so I need to get that lower also I have had so much pain and back problems due to weight. I had a miscarriage Sept of 2016 and since then have gained a ridiculous amount of weight please let's help each other in this journey.

Replies

• RichardM1047
    RichardM1047 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    So I'm new on here I've been overweight most of my life. I've lost and gained and been on and off the diet train. Really ready this time. I'm a postal worker which is where I've gained lately my job involves me sitting on my booty almost all day. I am active though for being over weight a lot of ppl can't believe me when I tell them I'm over weight oh but I am. My kids have started picking up my bad habits so I need a change so I can rub off on them in a good way. Any thoughts... recipes... tips or advice is very welcome as everyone knows when u start out u feel lost and wonder am I doing this right? I started eating better and have been going on 1.5 to 2 mile walks every evening. It's a start!!! I just started Sunday June 11th 2017. So I have a long journey ahead I'm a little scared very determined and hoping not to fail. The doctor recently told me my A1C is high so I need to get that lower also I have had so much pain and back problems due to weight. I had a miscarriage Sept of 2016 and since then have gained a ridiculous amount of weight please let's help each other in this journey.

Make the decision to stop eating junk foods, that is the first step to trim off some weight. Another step going forward would be to log in daily your calories for each meal, knowing what your maximum intake per day. It's a start for you and for me! To trim off some pounds for a healthy lifestyle my friend
  • nourhanehab7
    nourhanehab7 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You can do it
    just take a decision
    feel free to add me !