Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Pre log your day and make your meals in advance
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Please define healthy eating. And tell us why you find it difficult. Maybe just thinking through these things will make you find a solution yourself.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Pre log your day and make your meals in advance

^^^This

Also, the question from kommodevaran above. Eating "healthy" means different things to different people. What are you trying to do exactly?
    I don't know if it helps, but my general plan is to try to get in several servings of fruits and vegetables each day, and treat meat like a side dish to keep the portion small. I do not cut out foods I enjoy, or force myself to eat things I don't enjoy just because they are someone else's arbitrary definition of "healthy", and I plan ahead.
    If you're having problems finding low calorie recipes that work for you, try skinnytaste.com. I really like the cheeseburger and the butternut squash lasagna rollups.
    Losing weight does not have to be a miserable process where you work out 5 hours a day and only eat salads. You just need to play around until you find what works for you. If you can't see yourself doing without your favorite foods, then don't. Just make the portions smaller so they fit into your calorie budget. The important thing is to start as you mean to go on, and commit to your plan.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    I always prelog too. The night before.
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Give us more information. Are you having trouble with portion control, balancing macros, eating more fruit/veg or something else?
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Are you trying to punish yourself on kale salad, acai berries and green tea? That's not healthy.