suggestions for a quick marinade please :))

Options
Bought some chicken for the dinner tonight..Looking for some quick marinade recipes if any of you lovely people wanna throw out some ideas??

Replies

• Unique_Ambitions
    Options
    TBL spoon on Olive Oil, heated on the stove, add in some thinly chopped and squashed garlic (Half a clove) 1 chopped chilli, some paprika, cayenne pepper(powder) some basil, and black ground pepper! It's amazing!
  • rochey_1
    rochey_1 Posts: 37
    Options
    Yeah it does...Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to try that another time, No garlic or chilli in the house.

I def have paprika, olive oil, the usual seasonings, and lemon juice, I suppose i could swap the garlic with an onion :))
  • jaygreen55
    jaygreen55 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Italian dressing like wishbone makes an excellent quick and easy marinade for chicken breast
  • Unique_Ambitions
    Options
    Onions are always good!!! Bon appetite!
  • StacyReneO
    StacyReneO Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I like balsamic (1/4c) a T of capers, some crushed or chopped garlic and salt & peppers. That's for boneless, skinless breasts. If I am doing a whole cut-up chicken with skin or drumsticks, I rub the pieces with coconut oil, sprinkle on some garlic salt and squeeze on some lime and bake.
  • rochey_1
    rochey_1 Posts: 37
    Options
    Thanks everyone, they all sound delicious, Once i get the ingredients I'll be trying them all..You can't go wrong with chicken..It's just too delicious. :))
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Italian dressing like wishbone makes an excellent quick and easy marinade for chicken breast

Beat me to it. I also like marinating in honey mustard.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Ken's light caesar dressing.
  • smcassaro
    smcassaro Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Lime juice, cilantro, garlic, tequilla!