Fitbir Flex 2

Options
Anyone have the Fitbit Flex 2? It's cool how you can swim with it but too bad it doesn't have the screen. For those who have it, do you like it? How is it when swimming and do you feel like you miss anything not having the screen? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• emmagiddis1474
    emmagiddis1474 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit flex 2 and I love it. I bought it without a screen because I have a lovely watch I didn't want the Fitbit to replace, and the ability to put it in jewllery makes it very sleek when needed. I don't think I miss anything by not having the screen, I only think the real difference is I have to check the precise stats on my phone - although the colour coded vibrations help. The Fitbit has a pink light if I haven't moved 250+ steps in the past hour and four white ones to show which quarter of my goal of 10000 steps is reached. When swimming it sometimes thinks it's walking, but afterwards it can be changed category and so I don't think that matters really. The flex is perfect for me as I wanted to keep wearing my watch, and didn't want to become obsessed with the microdetails, I just check them a few times a day to see how much extra work I need to do. Overall I'd recommend for someone who's not in need of micro managing, and wants to keep a watch they already have in use