Any Geeks/Nerds Out There?

Options
Jimda92
Jimda92 Posts: 23 Member
I'm currently looking for an accountability buddy with a similar weight loss goal to mine (100 to 150 pounds to lose), and would be fine with anyone so long as they're positive/committed. That said, I'd love to find friends with interests similar to my own (anime, gaming, languages, sewing...) as well. So, if you're interested in being a buddy or adding me as a friend, please feel free to do so! ^_^

Replies

• jun1per
    jun1per Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was beginning to think I was the only one, I gave about 150 to lose
  • happyringer
    happyringer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My husband and I play TESO on PS4. I've lost 25 lbs since March, and have 109 to go. He can share his numbers with you, but we're all in the same boat.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I'm taking Welsh on Duolingo and I'm into comics and OUAT. I've been writing fanfic for about 14 years. I've only got about 61lbs to lose, but it was 124 8 months ago.
  • Spicy_Beetle
    Spicy_Beetle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like cartoons, anime such as Sgt. Frog, One Punch Man, etc, I'm recently getting into nintendo games, I love comic books as well. Not looking to lose a whole lot of weight, mostly just get my eating disorder under control, I'd love to have a buddy!
  • RED_0N3
    RED_0N3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey mate, total nerd here :) Feel free to add me.
  • NovaSur
    NovaSur Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am a total nerd and could always use a buddy!
  • ORP0741
    ORP0741 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm an old geek \ nerd that keeps up with the latest technologies and love's beta testing. I like fringe sci-fi movies like American Astronaut, LEXX and Immortal. You can add me as a friend if you like. I also have to lose over 100 lb.
  • canteyn
    canteyn Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Fellow geek/nerd/gamer with 150lbs weight loss goal here. I've already lost 61lbs of that in 87 days!
  • Stowen_Owen
    Stowen_Owen Posts: 24 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm a gamer/nerd. Star Wars nut, Skyrim, The Witcher, PS4, etc. Have over 200 to lose.
  • goodkoalie
    goodkoalie Posts: 84 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I am a total nerd. I love gaming, am learning French, Italian, and Spanish in my spare time, and spend the rest of my time catering for my insects and plants. (Yes I collect both) I have about 70 pounds left to lose.
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Helloooooo!
  • ISparkyI
    ISparkyI Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Definitely a nerd here, into the Battlefield games. Having great losses at the moment doing Keto.
  • dewolfe001
    dewolfe001 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Jimda92 wrote: »
    I'm currently looking for an accountability buddy with a similar weight loss goal...
    My goal is in the ballpark of yours: Started at 315 lbs. and hoping to end up at 200 lbs.. I am at 264 lbs.

Friend me if you wish :)

- Shawn

• mybigfat
    mybigfat Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    My love of gaming and bad habits got me into this mess lol i still have around 50 left to lose if you need a friend who gets ya
  • LTPfiredemon
    LTPfiredemon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a big gamer (literally) and I started my goal with needing to lose 106 pounds, I am interested in languages, comics, travelling, meeting new people and writing. Feel free to hit me up as I love talking to people.
  • colon534
    colon534 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a geek, but not much of a nerd. I LOVE science, sci-fi and never could get into gaming (especially now with 2 little kids). 16 of 100 lbs gone so far. Could use more motivation
  • CamilleNico
    CamilleNico Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm more of a Bio nerd that used to watch a lot of anime and play a few video games (mostly Pokémon and some Kingdom Hearts). Looking for motivational buddies too. (Goal is losing 68lbs, hope you don't mind). Add me if you want :)
  • DaintyWhisper
    DaintyWhisper Posts: 221 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'll add you!
  • PALMINADALESSANDRO
    PALMINADALESSANDRO Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    TRUE Nerds.....did Han Solo shoot first?
  • Jimda92
    Jimda92 Posts: 23 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    TRUE Nerds.....did Han Solo shoot first?
    Han. Shot. First.

@ topic - Thanks to everyone who has responded to this post. If I haven't already added you yet, I will soon!