Starting Again

Options
Hey everyone! I have been on MFP for a while now but I made a new account because last time I set my goals way too high and got an unhealthy mindset about my weighloss and fitness goals (so i left mfp to stop that habit) but now I have a healthy outlook on what I want to achieve and would love to have some friends/support along the way. Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• DianBudram
    DianBudram Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have restarted many times, keeping your goal realistic is good. You will be more motivated to stick to your plan. Please feel free to add me.
  • kasilz
    kasilz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I have been in and out of using MFP and did loose a good amount of weight the first time around but stoped and gained the weight back. now I'm finding it really hard to stick to the plan and would love to have the support of people like you. Feel free to add me.
  • ConnieSTanner
    ConnieSTanner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have started and stopped using MFP a few times and I'm at a place where I'm ready to stick to it. Would love new friends to help me stay motivated and that I can help keep positive and motivated as well! Feel free to add me!