My sad tale of woe......

but it does have a happy ending. My sad story started at Victoria's Secret right after Thanksgiving. My best friend got the cutest bra from there and it made her boobs look amazing, I was so jealous. I decided that I would finally spend some decent money on a good bra and went there just knowing that I would come out feeling good. Nope.....instead I walked out of there in tears cause all the bras I tried on gave me cleavage on my back, yep the dreaded back fat.:noway: It was then that I realized that my delusions of having only gained a few pounds were just that.....delusions. Several days later after I quit crying I made the decision that I would lose the extra pounds and also reward myself by having a boob job. I had been living with only 1/2 of my left boob for 9 years and since I was a AA before losing part of it there wasn't much left. Well, now after being on this site since January I am proud to say that I have lost 18 pounds, had the boob job (which produced cleavage in the front), couldn't work out for 4 weeks and still managed to not gain. Yep, I'm tootin my own horn but I am proud!

Replies

• but it does have a happy ending. My sad story started at Victoria's Secret right after Thanksgiving. My best friend got the cutest bra from there and it made her boobs look amazing, I was so jealous. I decided that I would finally spend some decent money on a good bra and went there just knowing that I would come out feeling good. Nope.....instead I walked out of there in tears cause all the bras I tried on gave me cleavage on my back, yep the dreaded back fat.:noway: It was then that I realized that my delusions of having only gained a few pounds were just that.....delusions. Several days later after I quit crying I made the decision that I would lose the extra pounds and also reward myself by having a boob job. I had been living with only 1/2 of my left boob for 9 years and since I was a AA before losing part of it there wasn't much left. Well, now after being on this site since January I am proud to say that I have lost 18 pounds, had the boob job (which produced cleavage in the front), couldn't work out for 4 weeks and still managed to not gain. Yep, I'm tootin my own horn but I am proud!
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    And you should be proud of your weight loss! Good for you. Sometimes you just have to turn those bad days around. Getting mad enough to take action is better than being sad. You turned it around and it worked for you. I'm glad you are more comfortable with and confident in yourself now. :wink:
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    AGH.... back fat, don't you just hate it. I was just being repulsed this morning by my own. Good for you on your acomplishments thus far.....:drinker: you help give me motivation....