Knoxville, TN lurker finally posting (weight loss story)

Options
2»

Replies

• renaedar
    renaedar Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    That is a great inspiration weight loss story! Thank you for sharing and I am always looking for motivation!
  • canteyn
    canteyn Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    renaedar wrote: »
    That is a great inspiration weight loss story! Thank you for sharing and I am always looking for motivation!

I'm glad you enjoyed my story and may have taken some inspiration from it!
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed reading your intro - congrats on all you've accomplished and keep us posted as the weight keeps coming off! Well done!!! :)
  • canteyn
    Options
    amcanzo wrote: »
    I enjoyed reading your intro - congrats on all you've accomplished and keep us posted as the weight keeps coming off! Well done!!! :)

Thanks amcanzo! I plan keeping everyone updated. Don't you worry about that! ;)
  • tvbowker
    tvbowker Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You sir, are an inspiration! Keep up the good work!
  • canteyn
    Options
    tvbowker wrote: »
    You sir, are an inspiration! Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much, tvbowker! I'm glad I could be a little inspiration for you. I plan on keeping it up for sure.
  • xXGearheadXx
    xXGearheadXx Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Fellow knoxvillian here. Congrats and keep up the good work.
  • canteyn
    Options

Alright! Another knoxvillian! Thanks I appreciate it. I plan on keeping it up for a long time. How's your fitness journey going?
  • xXGearheadXx
    xXGearheadXx Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    canteyn wrote: »

Alright! Another knoxvillian! Thanks I appreciate it. I plan on keeping it up for a long time. How's your fitness journey going?

Going well...I just keep making new goals and checking them off. I've been using Mfp almost 800 days through 3 cuts and 2 bulks.

Just keep at it. Time, consistency, and dedication will get you to where you want to be.
  • canteyn
    Options
    canteyn wrote: »

Going well...I just keep making new goals and checking them off. I've been using Mfp almost 800 days through 3 cuts and 2 bulks.

Just keep at it. Time, consistency, and dedication will get you to where you want to be.

That's awesome. 800 days is quite the milestone. That's the goal, dedication and consistency. The time will take care of itself, and so will the weight.

Sounds like you've got quite the workout routine going too. That's something I'll need to get back to. I'm sure it's changed quite a bit since my glory days of high school, but just the basics and adding regular exercise back into my routine will be quite substantial for me to start with.
  • agaitan8751
    agaitan8751 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im a newbie here, 9 day streak soo far, as far as the low calorie intake, soo far 5 lbs down, previous to doing this ive gone down 70 lbs! Ive now taken on cycling, this post is really motivating, keep it up