Mozzarella sticks...

tanette13
tanette13 Posts: 8 Member
So I don't like mozzarella sticks anymore. I was doing well on food yesterday. Salads, wheat toast, fruit, grilled chicken. And I decided to splurge a little bit. I went to sonic and ordered a small mozzarella sticks. I bit into it and it tastes like eating rubber. I threw the rest away. It was such a weird thing because I love cheese of all kinds but I just didn't want to put that stuff in my body.

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited June 2017
    yugmzym63avb.gif
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Don't bash all mozzarella sticks because those ones were bad. Someone stood on my toes this weekend while I was wearing flip flops, I don't hate all humans now...oh wait. I do.

even me?? I promise I wont step on your toes.
  • chelllsea124
    chelllsea124 Posts: 336 Member
    I follow a girl on instagram who makes mozz sticks in her air fryer! They look so yummy.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Don't bash all mozzarella sticks because those ones were bad. Someone stood on my toes this weekend while I was wearing flip flops, I don't hate all humans now...oh wait. I do.

:o but i like you!

Do you have mozzarella sticks? The good ones..

• cee134

Not only would I hate all humans, but I would also hate all toes for also causing me pain.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member

:o but i like you!

Do you have mozzarella sticks? The good ones..

Ill be honest. I dont think I have ever had a good one. Its not that i dont like them its that I think ive only had one mozzarella stick ever and it was probably a bad one so it never made me go "wow i love this". If you told me where to GET a good one I would totally get some for both of us.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    cee134 wrote: »

Not only would I hate all humans, but I would also hate all toes for also causing me pain.
    I've hated toes my whole life. Weirdo midget fingers that I can't easily pick things up with.
  • cee134
    edited June 2017

I've hated toes my whole life. Weirdo midget fingers that I can't easily pick things up with.

Did you know that you can train your feet to pick things up?

udjz0582rh6q.jpg
  • ValkyrieOnline
    ValkyrieOnline Posts: 160 Member
    I almost cried. Blasphemy! Mozzarella sticks are truly a gift from God, well for me at least. <3o:)
  • SEAHORSES4EVER

Duh! That's what trainers are for, they train your feet to be able to play piano and stuff.

Back onto the mozzarella sticks..
    Fast food places don't put enough mozzarella in their sticks and other restaurants usually think they're above mozzarella sticks. Supermarkets do some good ones, plus you can eat 10 and no one can give you the judges eyes. Making your own is best.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    yugmzym63avb.gif

Anyone else just stare at this for a while?
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member

Duh! That's what trainers are for, they train your feet to be able to play piano and stuff.

Fast food places don't put enough mozzarella in their sticks and other restaurants usually think they're above mozzarella sticks. Supermarkets do some good ones, plus you can eat 10 and no one can give you the judges eyes. Making your own is best.

^ This

The key to a solid mozzarella stick is having the correct cheese to breading ratio. Pendolerium's theory states that for a perfect mozzerella stick you multiply the radius of the mozzarella by 0.12 for the correct thickness of breading. This theory also states that the marinara should be served at a temperature of at least 82 degrees Fahrenheit while not exceeding 93 degrees Fahrenheit for optimal dipping results.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    TGI Fridays mozzarella sticks are AMAZING....
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Caporegiem wrote: »

^ This

The key to a solid mozzarella stick is having the correct cheese to breading ratio. Pendolerium's theory states that for a perfect mozzerella stick you multiply the radius of the mozzarella by 0.12 for the correct thickness of breading. This theory also states that the marinara should be served at a temperature of at least 82 degrees Fahrenheit while not exceeding 93 degrees Fahrenheit for optimal dipping results.

hfwbtlhpbqsp.jpg
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    I'm having Italian for lunch. I should order the sticks.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Why do they have to be sticks? Why not Mozzarella balls, squares or triangles? Sonic only has one thing that I miss & that's a Cranberry Limeade & it doesn't matter if I could have one now, because those idiots discontinued the cranberry add-in completely.

I'm a Turtle, you don't have to hate me. The rest of the folks... Well, they probably deserve it. LOL
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    I ate a Big Mac last week and before I started cutting I used to love them. As soon as I bit into the one I splurged on I gagged and threw up, being tested for STDs now just to be safe.