Getting to Twoterville soon!

Wtn_Gurl
Wtn_Gurl Posts: 396 Member
Today for the first time, when i finished my food for the day, MFP gives you a blurb and says "if you eat like this you will be ___ in 5 weeks" Well finally it put me into Twoterville! I cannot believe it. Since Feb 21, i have lost 48 pounds. I love seeing the numbers go down, which is part of my motivation. I'm doing a whole food -plant based Eat to Live way of eating. I'm so excited to go to the store and get new things which i never really enjoyed before. I also was able to let go of the salt shaker, and last week the water weight retention started coming down like 1 pound a day. I was somewhat plateauing - thanks to me adding salt. Didn't realize it was hurting my progress. But the best part is - I'm eating a satisfying way of eating that i can do for the rest of my life.

The other success story is - last time i was at my current weight, was 3 years ago. I had taken Phentermine. Then at the exact weight i am today, I got scared and started to regain the weight. So Yay! I'm so happy, many milestones were met today. By August 1 my goal is to be in Twoterville. MFP says i will get there in 5 weeks, but the way I am going i think it will be sooner!

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Congrats on your progress so far, but you haven't given any exact numbers. First time I'm hearing about Twoterville so I'm kind of guessing here.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    @leanitup123 Thanks. I figured out Onederland a little while ago, so I guess this makes sense too.
  • Wtn_Gurl
    Ha! I know im not quite there, but just seeing MFP say I will be 298 in 5 weeks! that's something I haven't seen in YEARS!! at least 3 years - I have to check my numbers back then. That means I have been living over 311 for 3 years UGH!! I just didn't care and let it go. tried a couple times, but then re-ate back my fattening food.
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Congrats! And....Twoterville. ..Love it!
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Oh COOL!! Well done you - will you check in here again when you get to Twoterville? :)
  • Wtn_Gurl
    now 9 more pounds to go.. imma gonna get there quick!
  • kam3190
    kam3190 Posts: 157 Member
    Wtn_Gurl wrote: »

That's so awesome! Skys the limit
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    I remember this point in the process (it wasn't that long ago) and it sure is nice to say goodbye to that 3. Just take it one day at a time and keep on keeping on and you will be amazed at what you will accomplish.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member

Quick doesn't equal good.

Just keep going at a reasonable deficit.
  • diamondgirl50
    diamondgirl50 Posts: 71 Member
    Awesome work...congrats!!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    edited June 2017
    That's the first time I've heard of twoterville, but it makes plenty of sense.

Now, if my mind could just catch up to my body. My body is well into onederland but when my mind is thinking of a number that is my weight, it wants to start in twoterville.
  • Wtn_Gurl

Quick doesn't equal good.

Just keep going at a reasonable deficit.

Thank U - I know that, however it is exciting when it happens automatically without even trying :)

• DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    yay!
  • papposcozia
    papposcozia Posts: 13 Member
    Well done !!!!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!