Looking for teacher friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• aihandzus
    aihandzus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a second grade teacher looking to lose 30-40 lbs. Achieved lifetime on WW but fell fall off the wagon over the past 10 years. Need support to get back on track. Please add me.
  • BlueSweater1971
    BlueSweater1971 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a school social worker in a special education classroom. I gained 10 lbs. this past school year! The faculty room was always full of yummy treats that I never turned down. I want to get the 10 pounds off by September so I can fit in work clothes again. Welcome any friends.
  • cqbkaju
    cqbkaju Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I am an instructor & coach, but I teach Personal Protection and Combatives.
    I don't know if that qualifies me as a "teacher" or not.

I also I am putting on muscle instead of cutting fat.

That being said, I can offer advice via PM if you would like it.
  • AllieMWard
    AllieMWard Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Choir director and voice teacher here! Would love to friend you all!
  • marzinator13
    marzinator13 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    K-8 special education teacher. Had my first baby in November and ready to get back on track. Currently 205 and want to get down to 150. First goal will be to get to 175 by my son's first birthday in November.
  • sbarnes212
    sbarnes212 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! 7th grade SPED teacher- looking to lose 100lbs. 50lbs by August. Im down 18 and working hard! Would love some more friends to motivate me!!
  • Gracestar12
    Gracestar12 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, P-12 teacher here. Aiming to lose 50+. Would love to add some people with similar goals :)
  • elizmdavis
    elizmdavis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Second grade teacher here! Trying to stay fit while getting my masters and raising my kiddos. I used to run and do races but I've put that to the side to accomplish the latter. I try to use my bike and Elliptical during the week for now, but I'm finding it's hard to find the motivation. Looking for support with calorie intake (because it's easy to lose focus when that allowed intake number is low)!! Would love to motivate others too because I know MFP works!!! Thank you all!
  • sosteach
    sosteach Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am a middle school teacher in Iowa. I am down 35 pounds and would like to lose about 65 more. Any other teacehrs are welcome to add me as a friend