Any other PCOS girls on diane35 wanting to be lean

Options
Hello! I'm 5ft(152cm) and currently at 56 kg but aiming to get down to 50kg. I'd like to gain muscle though and be lean rather than just be thin. I was diagnosed with PCOS 2 years ago and currently on Diane35. I go to the gym 4-5 times per week but still struggling to lose weight, I see I'm gaining a bit of muscle and feel stronger but my weight has gone up since I started strength training. Anyway if there are other people out there who are kinda in the same boat or have useful tips from experience, it would be greatly appreciated! Excited to be part of this community and start tracking my macros more accurately.

Replies

• pcoyne243
    pcoyne243 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've pcos need to lose 3.5stone and haven't a clue how I'm going to do it
  • gthorley
    gthorley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Christine,

I've not heard of the Diane35, can you tell me a little bit more about it?

I also have PCOS, I was officially diagnosed around two years ago but I have suffered from the symptoms for around 15 years now.

I found similar to you, that my weight loss decreased as my training increased. I don't know if you're already doing this but it might worth taking measurements of your body, to show positive changes there and not focus on your weight so much. Particularly as your main goal appears to be fitness related.

Best of luck on your journey!

Grace x
  • noble_red
    noble_red Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have severe PCOS and severe Endometriosis.
  • noble_red
    noble_red Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Cut out sugar, alcohol, breads, processed food. Gluten, dairy, drink half your weight converted into calories, cardio.
  • EllieWray1111
    EllieWray1111 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    PCOS and 100 lbs to lose. wowza! Looking for motivation buddies :p
  • KelsJae
    KelsJae Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was on Diane 35.. it had a different affect for me. I was hovering around the 135lbs mark when I was on it. I've recently went off it to TTC and I've gained a whole bunch of weight.

I have heard good things about the Keto diet for women with PCOS though. I've struggled to find my footing with the diet.. but I am trying to make those changes slowly.

• thaisreamy
    thaisreamy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was on Diane 35 for 15 years! I stopped taking the pills to try to get pregnant and we conceived about only 3 weeks later. It was crazy fast, o thought that because of my PCOS it was going to take much longer... I never had problems with weight gain after getting off the pills though. I've also heard many good things about Keto, let me know how that works for you