I'm so proud of myself!

Options
Yesterday I went to the gym thinking that I gained 6 pounds just to get on the scale to find out that I actually lost 7 pounds! I got on that scale 4 times just to make sure my mind wasn't playing tricks on me, but the scale didn't lie! I'm so proud of myself, I have 15 more pounds to lose before I reach my short term goal of 35 pounds! Losing this weight is starting to give me my confidence back... I no longer want to hide myself away because of my body... I want to go out and start living again, I'm only 21 and I have a lot of life ahead of me! I'm proud of myself and everyone else on the site, because we're all losing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck Everyone!:drinker: :happy: :noway: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    Options
    Yesterday I went to the gym thinking that I gained 6 pounds just to get on the scale to find out that I actually lost 7 pounds! I got on that scale 4 times just to make sure my mind wasn't playing tricks on me, but the scale didn't lie! I'm so proud of myself, I have 15 more pounds to lose before I reach my short term goal of 35 pounds! Losing this weight is starting to give me my confidence back... I no longer want to hide myself away because of my body... I want to go out and start living again, I'm only 21 and I have a lot of life ahead of me! I'm proud of myself and everyone else on the site, because we're all losing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck Everyone!:drinker: :happy: :noway: :flowerforyou:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    good for you!!!!!! maybe you should've been gettin on that scale to see that great news over and over again! keep it up! way to go!:flowerforyou:
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Yeah you!!!! congrats:wink:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!! Toot your horn, you definitely deserve it!!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    That's right giiiirl!!!
    Keep doin' it!!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • OMISALJ
    OMISALJ Posts: 69
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a great feeling isn't it. Before i started with MFP website, i lost 11 lbs from being sick, and fitting into a size smaller jean, is the greatest. Just wait till you go shopping, it'll be fabulous. Keep it up.
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!:drinker:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Gratz!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!! Toot your horn, you definitely deserve it!!!!

Toot, toot for you! :laugh:
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    wow good for you i wish i was close to losing 35 lbs
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB, YOUR AN INSPIRATION! :heart: