Let's talk about REM.. and I'm not talking about the band!

Options
melissawill2017
melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
So after a restful night with some super vivid dreams; I woke up this morning wondering if there's a correlation between eating better/exercise and the dreams that you have? The last few nights, my dreams have been really vivid and a few so good that I didn't want to wake up from ;). Has anyone else noticed this? I was thinking maybe it's because my quality of sleep is better; therefore I'm spending more time in REM? Curious if anyone else has noticed this?

Some dreams are just weird and random, but still really clear when I wake up. Last night I dreamt that I was hiking up Machu Picchu and kept finding random items along the trail; clothing, shoes, water, watches, money, etc.. I kept seeing signs that read : "Please remove an article from yourself every 1000 ft. of elevation that you climb" As I continued on my hike I started seeing people in their underwear or naked as they were coming back down and looking for their belongings as they descended. In my dream of course, all of this seemed perfectly normal!

So let's hear it.. what did you dream about last night?

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I dreamt about starting a thread on here asking for new friends.
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    So after a restful night with some super vivid dreams; I woke up this morning wondering if there's a correlation between eating better/exercise and the dreams that you have? The last few nights, my dreams have been really vivid and a few so good that I didn't want to wake up from ;). Has anyone else noticed this? I was thinking maybe it's because my quality of sleep is better; therefore I'm spending more time in REM? Curious if anyone else has noticed this?

Some dreams are just weird and random, but still really clear when I wake up. Last night I dreamt that I was hiking up Machu Picchu and kept finding random items along the trail; clothing, shoes, water, watches, money, etc.. I kept seeing signs that read : "Please remove an article from yourself every 1000 ft. of elevation that you climb" As I continued on my hike I started seeing people in their underwear or naked as they were coming back down and looking for their belongings as they descended. In my dream of course, all of this seemed perfectly normal!

So let's hear it.. what did you dream about last night?

you should hit up @loveliveswithin shes danielle in mfp

People actually think my name is Danielle. Lol. It's not.

Your dream represents a journey to find... On this journey you encounter many treasures you can absorb by believing in, all of them provisions... clothing (what you believe in you wear on the outside), shoes (that which stands between you and the Truth), food (what you believe in you ingest by believing in it), money (Truth/ The ultimate prize) and watches (time).

You would have to remove a thought to believe something new. (Removing items along the way).

Yes, the hikers down have removed all hinderences in order to receive the ultimate prize... Truth.

Great Dream! Good luck to you on your journeys ahead.
  • mcafton
    mcafton Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    one of my favorite bands. Wish they hadn't broke up. if they ever decide to tour again I must go. ;)
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Had a dream one night
    That the tree had lost its middle
    So he built a trunk of chicken wire
    To try to hold it up
    But the wire, the wire turned to lizard skin
    And then he climbed inside

There wasn’t even time to say
    Goodbye to Wendell Gee
    So whistle as the wind blows
    Whistle as the wind blows did he
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I had a dream that my whole house was decorated in cat wallpaper, it was *kitten* hideous.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! The *kitten* in that just make your post even better.