Living w/ less added sugar

Options
Niki_Fitz
Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
edited June 2017 in Motivation and Support
Does anyone want support and accountability for living a life with fewer or no added sugars? Some of us feel better and achieve our goals more easily when we're not consuming added sugars. For others, it's a medical necessity. I'm looking for support and accountability, and also to share tips and success stories here!

Replies

• Marinah0987
    Marinah0987 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi there ..i will much happy to be your accountability buddy.
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get down on processed sugar again! I was in a really good place with it a few months ago but slipped up and never really got it under control again. I know that for me, I look and feel much better when I cut out/down on processed sugar. I am not very good at having it in moderation. Shall we do a day by day check in where we confirm whether we have managed to stay away? Maybe for a period of 14 days? That should be long enough to get us kickstarted. What do you think?
  • Numericmama373
    Numericmama373 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I any be helpful or I may not be.

We eat a diet comprised of foods that are whole that I process into what we are going to eat, I am gluten free, so,we can't even buy premade teriyaki sauce because of the soy sauce base.

Except for our emergency spaghetti sauce for nights I can't pull it together, we have no refined sugar in our diet. (Unless its a special occasion and someone makes a cake, but we know the sugar content)
  • Numericmama373
    Numericmama373 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I will never judge you for,your sugar choices, it if you have a y questions feel free to ask.
  • NancyCaz61
    NancyCaz61 Posts: 136 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I could definitely use some accountability! I too feel and look better when I don't eat so much added sugars...fell off the wagon and am having trouble hopping back on. I'm back to sugar in my tea, flavored creamer in my coffee and soda. The struggle is real, for sure!