Commando while working out???

Options

Replies

• SACasto
    SACasto Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I only wear thongs, so it's already pre-wedgied for me. There are definitely more comfortable ones out there than most people think. I get mine from Fredrick's of Hollywood. They have a wider/stretchy side band made out of a lace type material.

I wear the thongs from Fredrick's of Hollywood too. They are so comfy.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    OK. I am cornfused. I posted this on my wall yesterday....
    So, I got to the gym this morning, and discovered, I was missign a pair of compression shorts. So, I freeballed it.

I had to slather the twig and berries with plenty of my Gold Bond anti-chafing. I'm glad it wasn't a lifting day, as everyone may have received a free show.

Now, after my workout, I wonder, how can you ladies wear thongs? My shorts were constantly up my crack as I was on the arc trainer. It was not comfortable. Probably gave everyone on the chest press machine a show as well.

Seriously. I was shocked by the nunmber of ladies who replied saying they always go commando. Aside from the squishing of my man parts as I worked the Arc Trainer, there was definite discomfort with the creeping shorts. How do you manage that if you are going commando? I see some ladies at the gym that still have the yoga pants wedgie, but not very many.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Commando.. its more comfortable to me.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    I never realized how much free range beaver was at the gym....
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Just be careful on the bench press, commandos.

Yeah. And as I learned today... the recumbent stationary cycle. I got a show I wasn't expecting this morning.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I thought this was about the movie with Arnold.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options

Yeah. And as I learned today... the recumbent stationary cycle. I got a show I wasn't expecting this morning.

^ Dammit I told you to stop staring up my drawers
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Commando- no question.

I ONLY workout in fitted capris- nothing is loose- I do WAY to much jumping around to have my shirts/shorts/pants be flipping around. Nope Nope Nope.

Commando with capris- and 2 sports bras with a long and lean tank- NOTHING lose... and no wedgies AND no VPL.
    It's great.

For those who think "you're wearing the wrong underwear- you clearly don't have *kitten* issues- I have worn long fitted shorts and one side will still creep up- or bunch up. it happens when you have thighs and *kitten* and things- my butt- it likes to eat underwear for a workout snack.
  • mustangmama3
    mustangmama3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    LMFAO!!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
  • ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I only wear thongs, so it's already pre-wedgied for me. There are definitely more comfortable ones out there than most people think. I get mine from Fredrick's of Hollywood. They have a wider/stretchy side band made out of a lace type material.

I wear the thongs from Fredrick's of Hollywood too. They are so comfy.

Sweet. Thong sisters.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Commando. Compression shorts and capris are enough.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    After my wedgie experience yesterday I'm considering a thong/going commando. It was traumatic.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

^ Dammit I told you to stop staring up my drawers

Oh. You said stop?
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options

hahahahaha!!!!!
  • SadFaerie
    SadFaerie Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one wearing boxers? I kinda fear of sporting a camel toe.
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I almost never wear underwear with yoga pants, but if I'm wearing looser shorts, I definitely wear underwear, but microfiber, not cotton!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Most of the women I know love rocking the bare azz also.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Sometimes yes, sometimes no, depending on mood and convenience.. Example, I wore Hanes Her Way bikinis while draining and refilling the duckpond, gardening, feeding and watering stock, cleaning stalls. Went without any underwear under thick sweatpants while loading ( and deadlifting) hay out in the hayfield just now. It makes little difference to me.
  • TheGr8Kimbini
    Options
    I've done both. They have their negatives and positives.... With, sweat isn't so much of an issue, without, don't have to worry about anyone seeing your underwear if you're doing a lot of stretching or a lot of movement during exercise.