Approaching weight goal and Another Stronglifts Modification thread

denato1
denato1 Posts: 54 Member
Hi, let me start by saying I have been enjoying stronglifts and use the app 3x a week. I have been using MFP for 210 days now and have lost a wopping 105 lbs. Currently weigh in at 225 lb and still in a defect (1lb a week target) for another15-25lbs.

I have had quite a bit of stalling on strongslifts for the past few weeks. I perform the core workouts with weighted situps, weighted crunches, and skull crushers 1 day and assisted chinups, weighted situps, and curls on the other.

With the summer upon us and for the sake of Variety I have been considering playing around with a slight modification to SL. I was considering Sticking with the program but making it an ABCD. A-streghth, B-stregnth, C-hypertrophy, D-hypertrophy. Keep program exact as written on AB(90% 1rm) and Switch CD to 4x10(70% 1rm).

I only have 3 days a week to lift and want to keep gaining stregnth but want to also do more muscle building. I want to start filling out my asthetic( I have been looking at other programs but have not found 1 that strikes my fancy(welcome to recommend one). I want to continue with core compound lifts, so they have to be in whatever program I perform.

Obligatory before and after pictures
dnm4pudwkgxd.jpg
f5uug3v9ofkc.jpg
h0hq23p1mday.jpg

Replies