100+ pounds to lose!! let's be friends and support eachother

Options
I weigh a whopping 300 lbs and have been struggling with weight my whole life. I've been depressed about my body for so long and just can't seem to lose the weight. maybe this time around will be different with support from a community trying to achieve the same goals. if you have similar goals or could just use an extra friend please add me!

Replies

• herbeegeebes
    herbeegeebes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    New to MFP. No idea how to add or what happens when you add!
  • LeeSanders147
    LeeSanders147 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Lee I am one of the lucky ones have already hit my goal weight and now just working hard on maintaining that weight but always ready to help others.
  • herbeegeebes
    herbeegeebes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I know I can lose the weight. I have lost before but gained weight back because I was eating the same stuff over and over. I never know what to eat or how to change it up. I start thinking oh its only so and so calories which is good but oh the carbs. Or the other way around. Its frustrating.
  • vrva_ncol1
    vrva_ncol1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know I can lose the weight. I have lost before but gained weight back because I was eating the same stuff over and over. I never know what to eat or how to change it up. I start thinking oh its only so and so calories which is good but oh the carbs. Or the other way around. Its frustrating.

You can do it!! you just have to take it 1 day at a time thats what I have been telling myself. have you considered meal prepping? a poor diet is whats holding me back but I'm looking towards meal prepping to see what it's like and if it will help me
  • dianemcmurtrie
    dianemcmurtrie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This journey is a daily walk for the rest of your life.
  • vrva_ncol1
    vrva_ncol1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Lee I am one of the lucky ones have already hit my goal weight and now just working hard on maintaining that weight but always ready to help others.

thanks lee! I'm gonna add you as a friend if you don't mind
  • mno4e
    mno4e Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here as well and I don't really know how to add friends but would like some support please.
  • Grrlonamission94
    Grrlonamission94 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have a substantial amount to lose as well (84 lbs!!). I've been losing and gaining for the last 5 years and I'm ready to lose this weight once and for all.
  • dragonfly_66
    dragonfly_66 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey I am getting close to my GW and lost 70 lbs before so feel free to add me. I post food pics and sometimes my posts or videos about the tricks i used to get there
  • Maria_Lola
    Maria_Lola Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i have 92 pounds to loose and a long road ahead.... but determined to loose it i need to be healthy and fit. The struggle is real and i could use all the support so hoping being part of a community this time around will help.
  • melaniegagnon
    melaniegagnon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was that kid who was always bigger then the others. I was very active and played lots of sports but was always "big". I dreaded wearing my soccer uniform as I knew it would be tight on me when it was loose on all the other girls. I haven't lost any significant amount of weight yet but I've been religiously logging my food and boy does that open your eyes to what you eat and also help you decide what you are going to eat. You can do this girl!
  • shaenicole94
    shaenicole94 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm newer to this, but I also have about 75-80 lbs to loose I'm not sure how to add people so please add me?!
  • chrissy19872016
    chrissy19872016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    vrva_ncol1 wrote: »
    I weigh a whopping 300 lbs and have been struggling with weight my whole life. I've been depressed about my body for so long and just can't seem to lose the weight. maybe this time around will be different with support from a community trying to achieve the same goals. if you have similar goals or could just use an extra friend please add me!

Hi my name is chrissy and im around the same weight just starting again and im looking for a workout buddy to have this journey with as well
  • runto130
    runto130 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Gigi. I have roughly 104 lbs I want to shed. Could use support from anyone who is struggling with their weight like I am. Lost 90 lbs about 7 years ago and gained it all back plus some extra. Doing this a second time is going to be harder. Getting involved with others who have the same journey as I do will help. Add me...lets all help each other!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Started with 115 to loose 30lbs more to go feel free to add me !
  • sourkate
    sourkate Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    150 to lose myself. I'm happy to have new friends to inspire and be inspired by!
  • Mizdedicated
    Mizdedicated Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I too have about 100 lbs to lose. The struggle is real.....But I am determined this time around to get it off. I have health problems and need to get healthy. Feel free to add me.
  • Parisalexis
    Parisalexis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also looking to lose a 100 pounds and I believe we can do it.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    @vrva_ncol1 it's call commitment my friend life has its struggles and we can't guarantee every day will be a success but be determined to change your mindset. Diet is important invest in whole foods healthy fats, carbs are not once you're burning calories. If you're serious about this fit life add me