Add me :) looking for motivated friends!

Options
Hollay21
Hollay21 Posts: 31 Member
Lets do this!

Replies

• allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Paige022
    Paige022 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys brand new to this app so just looking for new friends with similar goals! :)
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Woot woot
  • kms234
    kms234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivated friends too! Feel free to add me :)
  • crushingitdaily12345
    crushingitdaily12345 Posts: 577 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Today is day 100 on here, and I have lost 51 lbs! I am a big believer in MFP!!... and I am super motivated, inspirational... and somewhat hilarious! ;) Feel free to add me... any and all that are committed to improving yourself both physically, and mentally! :-) I look forward to meeting you all! 39/m Wisconsin here!!
  • starling39
    starling39 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone that want's to can add me also.. need some active friends!
  • Blackwing1002
    Blackwing1002 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me if you like. I'm on pretty often. Stay awesome!
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like... I log every day and active on the news feed.
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I just started a couple of days ago, but I'm logging every day, getting at least a small workout in and trying to be active in my feed:)
  • AuntRo
    AuntRo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm joining in! Starting my journey with burn kickboxing and counting my macros. I have 60 pounds to lose. Looking forward to the journey and hoping to get there gradually but the right way to keep it off!
  • Brabo_Grip
    Brabo_Grip Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I am an active logger and positive commenter. I'm 42, lost 85 lbs about 2 years ago, and though I am currently in the overall best shape of my life I have some other goals short term (187 lbs for an upcoming competition - 5lbs to go ) and long term ("abs" for the first time in my life).
  • dawn82369
    dawn82369 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm back after having 2 major surgeries & going on antidepressants resulting in a 50 lb. gain :(. Feeling very frustrated and would love some words of encouragement!
  • DrifterBear
    DrifterBear Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options