1st Phorm Pre-Workout and Intra-Workout formulas

Options
I took Pre-Workout and Intra-Workout, The first week, I took them, I only lost 1 pound a week. I think I should stop taking them for now. Without them, I lost around 5 to 6 pounds a week. I'm leaning towards to stop taking them. Give me your thoughts.

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    They are unnecessary and potentially harmful for individuals who are overweight, have a heart condition, or who experience anxiety.

So at best they might give you a small boost in the gym, at worst they can land you in the hospital with a heart attack or panic attack.

They shouldn't affect your weight loss though.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Bwrock84 wrote: »
    I took Pre-Workout and Intra-Workout, The first week, I took them, I only lost 1 pound a week. I think I should stop taking them for now. Without them, I lost around 5 to 6 pounds a week. I'm leaning towards to stop taking them. Give me your thoughts.

Do they have any calories in them? If not, they won't have affected FAT loss but adding any different supplement or food could change water retention.
  • TheBrock84
    TheBrock84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    They are unnecessary and potentially harmful for individuals who are overweight, have a heart condition, or who experience anxiety.

So at best they might give you a small boost in the gym, at worst they can land you in the hospital with a heart attack or panic attack.

rainbowbow wrote: »

In others, I won't be taking them for a LOOONG Time. It's too harmful for me.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    If you're losing 5-6 lbs per week,

1. that's likely mostly water
    2. that's not sustainable
    3. If you do sustain it, you'll likely start experiencing undesirable side effects. Hair loss, fatigue, etc.