"Remaining Balance" on the Food Chart - Ideas

Hi!
What ways do you use to figure out what to eat at the end of the day when the remaining balance you see is low and sometimes uneven? Maybe you have ideas.

Also, it would be nice if the personal food chart for the day could connect/link to suggestions what you might consider eating to complete your total or somehow suggest recipes. I'm not too strict on perfect counting, but I think it would be fabulous if the site could suggest things similar to "what to read next" on book sites.

Remaining: 190 52 1 12 4 3
Calories Carbs Sugar Protein Calcium Fat

Thanks,
Lois

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,332 Member
    I don't worry too much about macros, except protein. I don't know what you're tracking in your above example, but if you have 190 cals 52C/1F/12P, that's perfect for some lowfat Greek yogurt or cottage cheese with fruit. Just get in the general ballpark after you make sure you have enough protein. I'm usually way over on fats.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Sounds about right for some chia pudding!
  • richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    I usually use yasso bars or cereal with milk if I need a few more calories at the end of the day. The only macro I worry about is protein and I rarely have issues but if I needed more I'd go with a whey shake.