Fell off the wagon again.......

Options
It feels like years that I've been on this rollercoaster trip. Unfortunately more game than loss but I guess at that point I wasn't really focused. A year-and-a-half ago I woke up and got really scared of what I saw on the scale. So scared that I hopped off before the number was able to creep past 290 lb. I started my journey to really get healthy and I've been doing well. It has been slow but I think it's better for me that way because then I know I'll be able to keep it off. I know I can do a lot better with what I eat but I also don't want to start something that I know I can't keep up with. It's completely out of my reach to give up carbs or say I'm going to try to eat a Palio diet. I know in the long run it wouldn't be good for me and I would fall off the wagon even harder. The past 6 months have been rough I feel like I lost my momentum. I only really lost five pounds this year for a total of 55 which is awesome but I don't know how to really get restarted. And I mean I know how to get restarted I just can't seem to find the motivation and the drive that I had when I started this adventure year-and-a-half ago. I think I need to find more support so I'm reaching out to the community for any of those who would really want to add another crazy Friends of the list. I did have support at one point but found myself getting sad every time I saw them losing weight or hearing about how amazing their gym experience was. But now I know it's through that support I'll be able to grow again and head in the right direction. So if you're in the mood for another crazy friend and post truly inspirational things add me hope to see you all around!

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    A year and a half was when I started also. I've lost a little more than 100 lb so far and intend to lose a few more.

After you get some sleep, wake up tomorrow with a "restart". And do that again the next day. Every new day is a new restart, with all that water under yesterday's bridge is gone.