Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for Friends!

photo_zpsc3365824.jpg

Hey everyone! My name is Ayla and I'm here to lose weight and make friends on the way. I'm 22 years old and 160 pounds. If you look into what a healthy weight would be for someone 5'5" and 160 pounds, it would tell you I'm a little over weight. I'm not saying I'm huge or obese. I just want to look and feel better in my own body.

I plan to be on the site every day and I'm an active logger when it comes to logging my food. My method, and everyone has their own, is to log as I go. Some times I'll plan my meals for when I have to take a lunch to work. But other than that I like to log as I go and plan my meals as I'm hungry.

My goals are to lose about 30 pounds, tone up a bit, and just feel better in my own body. I try to eat as clean as I possibly can. I workout at least three times a week, or I will be trying to do so. I'm hoping to lose the weight by the beginning of next year. Just after my 23rd birthday in December.

If you're looking for some motivation and encouragement, feel free to add me as a friend. I love motivating people and being motivated. I like to get to know people on here as well. I love getting messages. So don't hesitate!

I hope that many will add me so we can start this journey together and kick some butt on the way!

Thanks for reading! :)

Replies

• anmusselman
    anmusselman Posts: 13 Member
    you can add me if you like, im an active everyday user. 24, 5'0" 127lbs (Started at 140) Like you i wasnt obese just a tad overweight. And i wanted to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
  • nmprovo
    nmprovo Posts: 30 Member
    Hi! I'm 25 yrs old, 5'6 and my goal is 130.. I have 23 pounds left to go! I will send you a request, we can keep each other on track! :)
  • n3verlettingmyselfgo
    n3verlettingmyselfgo Posts: 266 Member
    Feel free to add me, i am new here too!

5'3 and 134 (ish) lbs

have about 20 lbs to lose :)

Good luck, and welcome!
  • You can add me as well I was 5'3 weighing 153...got down to 126.5 but due to an injury at work and needed to rest ive gained 4 pounds now I have 10 pounds to lose and im ready to help others and to have others help me :)