Looking for buddies for a 90 day challenge.

Options
2»

Replies

• dhbookee53
    dhbookee53 Posts: 9 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    You can add me in. I started a Biggest Loser contest at my office that ends September 1; so we can team up for the end on September. :D
  • Doddie69
    Doddie69 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to join I don't have a lot to lose but I need a push
  • livinlolita
    livinlolita Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Jess I would love to join you. I would like to lose 60lbs. Like you, I cut all sugar, soda and fast foods. No bread, rice or other white carbs☹️we all can do it!!
  • feebeejay
    feebeejay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in too if I can. I live in Australia, so operate in Kilograms ... the converter tells me I am 267 pounds. I basically 'need' to lose half my weight to be in the normal range for my height as I am only 5'1", but I don't want to overwhelm myself with thinking of such a big number to start with. I'd be happy to lose 30lb's alongside you guys, however that translates to kg's, it would be awesome. I think I've lost about 2kg in my first 2 weeks, so am happy with that, although I had a ridiculous binge last night on so much junk I can hardly believe I did it. I had a terrible night and headache since, so serves me right I guess. Back on track today and try to make better choices today (and maybe less calories to try to make up for yesterday). I haven't really been exercising yet, I can't do anything too hard core due to a number of injuries, but I have a mini jogger/trampoline that apparently is great exercise, so I'm going to start with that and see how I go. My wedding anniversary is 19th September, so I'd love to be a bit smaller and maybe fit back into my wedding dress - it's a good goal anyway.
  • jess_goobie
    jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Alright everyone I have added you to the group. Make sure to add your starting weight and your goal.
  • ridley214
    ridley214 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join. I am 168lbs. I had a baby 8 months ago and was heavier than I was happy with before getting pregnant. It is my 10 year wedding anniversary on September 29th. Would love to be able to be at my goal weight and wear something nice.
  • carmy7850
    carmy7850 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 100,want to lose 120 so I am in,pls add me!
  • heenamanglani
    heenamanglani Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am 155 lbs and I want to lose it to 124 lbs, Please add in me this challenge
  • Heatherpuggy2018
    Heatherpuggy2018 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Can I be added to the group please? I am in my second week of using this app (after losing 30lb with WW), exercising 6 days a week, currently 213lb and would love a challenge like this to keep me focused.
  • gahage
    gahage Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    150 and would like to lose to 140 and maintain...... I really want to work on my workout program as well!
  • jess_goobie
    jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have sent the request. Remember weigh ins are on Friday make sure to post your stats.
  • alwznlace
    alwznlace Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me because i dont know how to. I have lost 59 pounds but have only lost a few pounds in the past 2 years. Currently 258
  • rdlobster49
    rdlobster49 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new to the chats, but been using the app for a month now. I'm doing great with putting in what I've eaten, water and exercise. My anniversary is also in Sept and would love to lose weight by then. Please add me to this group to keep me accountable and to hopefully be a help to others.
  • richieandalisha
    richieandalisha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join also. I just started using this app so I'm not sure how to add anyone. Will you add me?
    I'm 268.2 lbs so def need to lose over 100 lbs.
  • lorriemae9
    lorriemae9 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Can you please add me? I can't use the excuse of 7 kids and hypothyroidism-I need to remember that I'm doing this and being in an accountability group will help :)
  • imanimaisha
    imanimaisha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 40lbs for my wedding. Please add me. I need a strong community to succeed!
  • CANDY2CRUSH
    CANDY2CRUSH Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi I am looking for a group can you add me? I have lost 18 so far but need to lose another 50.
  • Mmmprotein
    Mmmprotein Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! Can you add me please? I'm getting married in October. 7 pounds down, 14 to go!