WHAT THE HECK?

2»

Replies

• RabbiBeth
    RabbiBeth Posts: 37 Member
    Hi! I peeked at the past four days or so of your diary. I think it might be helpful to cut back or eliminate some of the processed foods...the salami and bacon and any other processed meats, as well as some of the other processed grocery products (crackers, croutons, etc). It might be good to try more of a whole foods approach....eat what grows from the earth, leave it behind or reduce if it comes from a box or other such packaging. I think you will release fluids that way. Good luck.
  • aalicia88
    aalicia88 Posts: 77 Member
    Hi! I peeked at the past four days or so of your diary. I think it might be helpful to cut back or eliminate some of the processed foods...the salami and bacon and any other processed meats, as well as some of the other processed grocery products (crackers, croutons, etc). It might be good to try more of a whole foods approach....eat what grows from the earth, leave it behind or reduce if it comes from a box or other such packaging. I think you will release fluids that way. Good luck.

This^^
    I was going to say it but she said it for me :D
  • Hey DJWife. I'm 42 and I've experienced the same thing, that is until I cut back on the carbs and sugar. The only way I lose weight now is exercise and low carb diet. I know it stinks! I peeked at your diary...cut out the bread and sugar and see what happens. I'm sure you'll see a difference.

Good luck!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Wow. People telling her to stop eating bacon, sugar, and carbs. Derpyderp.

OP, don't cut out food you enjoy. Get a food scale and weigh out everything, making sure you stay at caloric goal. Also, wouldn't hurt to see your doc for a physical and perhaps some blood tests to rule out thyroid issues. Good luck!

Eta: Drink lots of water.