How much have you lost???

Options
I would love to here storys of how much weight you have lost I'm down in the dumps not feeling verry confident on wether I can do it or not, I need to lose 80 lbs.

Mary

Replies

• Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    I would love to here storys of how much weight you have lost I'm down in the dumps not feeling verry confident on wether I can do it or not, I need to lose 80 lbs.

Mary
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I set a goal of 60 lbs on January 5th. 60 lbs would put me around 155 - just out of the "overweight" category. So anyway, I will probably try to lose more than that, but initially, I'm going for 60.

As of this morning, I've lost 29 lbs so far - thiiiiiis close to the 1/2 way mark.

You CAN do it! I have to think about it EVERY day and plan ahead. But I feel great, am looking better, and am totally motivated to lose the other 30!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I've lost 61 lbs so far, 39 to go!!!!! This site has been amazing to keep me motivated and focused! You can do it too!!!
  • Annabel_Lee13
    Options
    I have lost 14 pounds with 25 more to go! You can do it:smile:
  • rpowersrph
    Options
    180 down 3 to go one day at a time
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I have lost 171 pounds. I have maintained that loss for three and a half years. I am working now to keep it off. I have lost that much twice. This time I am determined that I will not gain it back a second time. When the scales go up a little I get busy and lose what I have gained. I know this will be something I will have to watch for the rest of my life.
    LoJo :flowerforyou:
  • zombiesniper
    Options
    As of today I have lost a total of 32 pounds and have just been using this site and the support I get from here since Febuary. So it can be done, I have about 40 more pounds to go.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I've lost 22 pounds and a few more to go them the struggle to maintain begins...

Kim
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Since September 6, 2007, I have gone from 270 to 195 (as of LAST Thursday. I didn't weigh this past Thursday due to time of month and all the brings! LOL!). So, at least 75 lbs down.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    great job you guys!!!!!!!!

As of Jan 28th this year I've lost 12 lbs and 14 inches....woo hoo!

to get to my goal I have about another 40 to go...but I like the one day at a time....one inch at a time, one size at a time....I want to savor this one! lol
    hugs!
    Ali ...you can totally do it!!!
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    I joined MFP in October '07 and have lost 66 pounds and over 40 inches. I've already passed my original goal which was just enough to put me in the "healthy" BMI range so I've added another 13 pounds to my goal. :drinker:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I'm down 30 lbs since Jan 2, 2008.
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    14lbs down, 21 to go!
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    Wow you all done so GOOD:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    I want to be there with you someday:tongue:

Thanks
    Mary:happy:
  • heavenluv
    heavenluv Posts: 12
    Options
    Started 12 days ago and have lost 4 lbs already.:smile:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    In total, 75 lbs since Christmas 2006. 5 since I started MFP :)
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Started on January 22, 2008 and i'm down 23 pounds!
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I've lost 17 pounds starting from the beginning of the year total, but lost 2.5 pounds when I started on this site a week ago. 30-something left to go for me. :tongue:
  • lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    ahh here is the kinda post i was looking for. Ive lost 16.5 lbs with 43 more to go i am 167 lbs trying ot get to 125! Good luck everyone!
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I started in Jan. with a goal of losing 20 pounds and I just hit it this weekend! And I dropped 2 sizes too. I was hoping to wear some old summer clothes from a few years ago and they're too big! Even my swimsuit is baggy. This site is awesome!
    Some things I've learned:
    You can eat a lot of food when you make good choices.
    Have a treat once in awhile - it won't mess up your progress, just make sure it's ONE treat.
    You can't do this for anyone but yourself.
    Slow and steady wins the race.
    There will be weeks you don't lose anything, it's okay.
    Eat your calories and drink your water.
    You will never, never say to yourself, "Boy, I sure wish I had eaten that cookie yesterday!" but you will say the opposite.
    Good luck everyone - you Can do it!