30 Day Shred - who's tried it? Did you get results?

Options
Dmniel
Dmniel Posts: 9 Member
edited June 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hey all :). So, I started the 30 Day Shred last week (Jillian Michaels). So far, I've been getting great results! I'm hoping that I keep getting results from it...more so than I have so far. Fingers crossed! The pictures are of Day 2 (left side of each pic) and Day 9, which is today (right side of each pic).
How did it work for you? Did you get results? What did you do in addition to 30 Day Shred? Diet, etc?
I've been following this eating plan: breakfast: 1 cup cheerios with fruit; lunch: protein shake (usually right after workout); snack: 8 oz low fat yogurt with 3 teaspoons granola & fruit on top; supper: vegetables (steamed or raw) or a lean meat (chicken breast, salmon or egg) with steamed veggies or salad. I've also been drinking a gallon or more of water every day. I'm going to start adding Hydroxycut Max for Women to it...hoping that'll help a bit, too...

I'm kind of nervous because last year, my Achilles' tendon ruptured (beware of fluoroquinolone antibiotics, y'all!). Prior to that, I did running, weight lifting and MMA, and was in great shape. A year on the couch, two Achilles' tendon repair surgeries and one resulting MRSA infection that ate away the back of my ankle later, I finally got the go ahead from my doctor to start working out again! (Woohoo!!!). I gained a LOT of weight over the past ear of bedrest...hoping to lose it quickly!

Replies

• DezYaoified
    DezYaoified Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    The first time i tried it i got great results but gained everything back because i stopped watching my food. Not so much the second time... Or third...