Size 20 to Size 12 in 130 Days with PICS

Options
2»

Replies

• HGarcia1527
    HGarcia1527 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Proud of you Heather! Keep up the awesome work, the best is yet to come!!! Love you girl! You have my full support. :blush::blush:

Thank you for all of the support and inspiration!!! Always so motivating.
  • mrtak4life
    mrtak4life Posts: 5 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Seeing that last picture of you and now.. wow.. You look amazing!!! Great job I'm proud of you and I'm sure your proud as well
  • rhiannonarmstrong31
    rhiannonarmstrong31 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look incrediblem youe hars work us paying off 10fold you re AMAZING to have overhauled yourself this way x
  • HGarcia1527
    Options
    mrtak4life wrote: »
    Seeing that last picture of you and now.. wow.. You look amazing!!! Great job I'm proud of you and I'm sure your proud as well
    Thanks so much!!!!! Slowly but surely I will get where I want to be but it is a huge improvement for sure. I appreciate the support.
  • HGarcia1527
    Options
    Wow! You look incrediblem youe hars work us paying off 10fold you re AMAZING to have overhauled yourself this way x
    Thanks so much for the kind words!!!!!
  • HGarcia1527
    Options
    Thanks
  • mesha560
    mesha560 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    <3
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    nice work! thanks for sharing!
  • avagrace44
    avagrace44 Posts: 65 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Congratulations, so happy for you!!! It's amazing how even losing the first 10 pounds can make such a difference in our attitude, motivation, exercise and overall ease of movement. 52 down, must feel... well let's just say "PRICELESS." Thanks for sharing your inspiring story which seems to strangely parallel mine, huh! So, let me get off the sofa now and get my daily work out done. Seriously procrastinating! You stay committed, your goal is soooo close. You can do this, we can do this. YAY!!! :smiley:
  • HGarcia1527
    Options
    avagrace44 wrote: »
    Congratulations, so happy for you!!! It's amazing how even losing the first 10 pounds can make such a difference in our attitude, motivation, exercise and overall ease of movement. 52 down, must feel... well let's just say "PRICELESS." Thanks for sharing your inspiring story which seems to strangely parallel mine, huh! So, let me get off the sofa now and get my daily work out done. Seriously procrastinating! You stay committed, your goal is soooo close. You can do this, we can do this. YAY!!! :smiley:
    Thanks so much!!!! Yes it is quite the accomplishment and is definitely feeling good. Just getting healthy is amazing. I appreciate your kind words more than you know.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!