Breast reduction help

Options
2»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    It might sound obvious, but wait until you're done with your weight loss before even considering it.

I was 38 DDD and needless to say, I hated my breasts. But I was also 70 lbs overweight. Once I lost the weight, I went down to 34 DD. I actually like them now, and it would look weird with smaller boobs considering that I have a tummy flap from loose skin and tend to keep fat on my hips.

I mean, you never know, you could just have a lot of fat in them.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    It might sound obvious, but wait until you're done with your weight loss before even considering it.

I was 38 DDD and needless to say, I hated my breasts. But I was also 70 lbs overweight. Once I lost the weight, I went down to 34 DD. I actually like them now, and it would look weird with smaller boobs considering that I have a tummy flap from loose skin and tend to keep fat on my hips.

I mean, you never know, you could just have a lot of fat in them.

This is my situation. I was sure I wanted a reduction, but 65 lbs later, I've realized that just a lift will get me where I want to be. I've gone from 44G to 36DD, and a some of that is just excess skin. My plan is to get to goal (14 more lbs) then hang out at maintenance for 2 years before I take action. I want to be well settled into my new body shape before surgery.
  • sjd421
    sjd421 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Talk to your DR, mine was fully paid for by insurance. I have had well documented back issues for years.