Where do you feel "hunger"?

Options
2»

Replies

• Mythril
    Mythril Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Often I don't feel "hungry" first. I often know I am hungry because I get ddizzy, a headache, my eyes don't focus like they should, and I lose some cognative ability!

My stomach hunger pains/growling is always LAST. annd not even all the time. Mostly I know I need food becuase of my Hypoglycemic Symptoms (listed above)

same for me. I get a headache, and I can't multi task anymore. I get irritable and then shaky. Rarely does my stomach growl or ache.
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I read something about "toxic hunger" once. Whenever I feel hungry I usually feel it in my stomach, but like yourself if I go more than 30 minutes after the first hunger pang, then I feel it all over and get weak.

That's what I read, too. It's a little weird, but I think has some merit biochemically speaking.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Depends... If I'm hungry like the wolf.. in touch with ground, I'm on the hunt I'm after you, smell like I sound, I'm lost in a crowd. And I'm hungry like the wolf. Straddle the line in discord and rhyme, I'm on the hunt I'm after you. Mouth is alive with juices like wine

Otherwise, my stomach.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes;

And so the feeling grows
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I don't even know anymore. I start feeling woosy then it's like alarms are going off. Seriously I start hearing odd things. It might be like hallucinations or something like that I hear a whooshing sound sometimes and my head feels a bit buzzy. It's not entirely unpleasant and sometimes its goes from being painful to being in a drug like state. Not quite sure how to explain it. But, someone else has mentioned headaches and that happens to me sometimes too. Mostly I eat on schedule now, because I can't eat all my calories in two meals and I can't just go and cook myself dinner in the middle of the night.