Digging deep

Options
The hardest part in ur fitness journey is the start. Once you start the path is rewarding not just for ur health but mental as well. Dig deep when ur tired, dig deep when ur not feeling it, dig deep when u feel it's not working or ur not seeing results cause I can honestly say even though ur not seeing the results they are right there working for ya so dig deep...add me if u like just wanna help support and motivate where I can...

Replies

• try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Hi, @vi2nie - hoping you find a supportive group of friends, but I disagree that the hardest part in our fitness journey is the start... the hardest part is after you've been at it for a while and counting calories is no longer a novelty, weight loss doesn't come so easily any more, and you realize you're going to have to be vigilant every single day for the rest of your life to keep from sliding back into old habits.

Just sayin' ;)
  • vi2nie
    vi2nie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    For me starting was the hardest but it wasn't til i made that actual first step that change actually happened. There are days when u feel like maybe it ain't worth it or working but that's when u remember why u started. For an overall better health yes that journey is a lifetime but that's one we will walk for a healthy lifestyle that's the exciting part good luck on ur journey @try2again