Replies

• karenlynn670
    karenlynn670 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
  • ari_mon3t
    ari_mon3t Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Ariel. I am an ex athlete who has gained about 40 pounds over the last 4 years. 20 of which I'm trying to lose. I love love love food though so it's hard. I've started eating better. I've been running or working out at least 3x a week for past 2/3 months but I've accepted that my weight won't change substantially unless my eating habits do. So, for The last 3 weeks I've been eating salads for lunch during the week and oatmeal for breakfast. But it all fell apart during dinner.. but for the past 2 weeks I've been eating a healthy dinner as well. And that's where I am in my journey.
  • liliesandlilacs
    liliesandlilacs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Donna, I'm 51. I'm 6 months post op from open heart surgery. I had a valve replaced. It was a sudden thing and I'm thankful I was as healthy as I am and recovered very well. But it has prompted me to loose my weight that I gained 15 years ago and have never been able to loose. I want to get healthier for the next curve ball! I hope I can find the support I need here and maybe help someone else at the same time.
    Oh and I have two teenage boys at home and a husband who works a very physically demanding job. These guys eat like there's no tomorrow. I seriously need support!
  • kcnwa
    kcnwa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    35 year old husband and father of two, and a busy business executive. I'd gladly add any one who is serious and looking for some friends to round out their feed. I'm down 27lbs and would like to lose about 60 more.