Power - T.V. Show

Options
STLBADGIRL
STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
Season 4 - 6/25/17

Did anyone watch the hit TV show Power yesterday? If so, can we discuss? I'm really itching to discuss this show that I love.

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I watched it. I love it too. In fact I binged a little on past seasons this weekend.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I watched it. I love it too. In fact I binged a little on past seasons this weekend.

@J-Surita3 - Did you see how Angela was looking at their house when they served the search warrant? I'm guessing a lot of stuff that she didn't want to come out will come out in court.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Well it is a badass house, lol. She never had that with him. Yes all the skeletons will come out. I never was a huge fan of Angela. She's a homewrecker.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    I didn't get what he meant by telling Tasha to get the money from Dean (Milan). Dean is dead. What was that all about?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I like how James "Ghost" St. Patrick, a wealthy New York night club owner who has it all, catering for the city's elite and dreaming big, lives a double life as a drug kingpin.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I didn't get what he meant by telling Tasha to get the money from Dean (Milan). Dean is dead. What was that all about?
    @J_Surita3 - Yes, Dean is dead....but remember Ghost gave him money or his 'security company' money to protect him and the family and the club? Well, he wanted that money back. That was good clean money. And they just said it was a reimbursment.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I like how James "Ghost" St. Patrick, a wealthy New York night club owner who has it all, catering for the city's elite and dreaming big, lives a double life as a drug kingpin.

@SomebodyWakeUpHIcks - I agree. Drug kingpin and killer and he let love and lust throw him off his game. And not matter what, he can NEVER GET OUT THE GAME.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »

@SomebodyWakeUpHIcks - I agree. Drug kingpin and killer and he let love and lust throw him off his game. And not matter what, he can NEVER GET OUT THE GAME.

Precisely, like the Godfather but different. lol

p.s. DANG that man is HOT.... FINE AF.
  • Growingman
    Growingman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love the story line and it has a balance between hood and business..... nice writing!!!
  • Bfit614
    Bfit614 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Power is the best show on tv.
  • Dafacta
    Dafacta Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I agree, best show by far. Inspiring and motivating. I almost forget about the violence and illegal activity.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    So can we discuss episode 2?

Is Ghost, I'm sorry, James going down for this crime? If not, how do you think they will prove that he didn't do it with the DNA, prints and now the murder weapon :disappointed:
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options

Precisely, like the Godfather but different. lol

p.s. DANG that man is HOT.... FINE AF.

He is soooooooooooo hot! @J_Surita3. I know you watched last week, what's your feelings?
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

Is Ghost, I'm sorry, James going down for this crime? If not, how do you think they will prove that he didn't do it with the DNA, prints and now the murder weapon :disappointed:

I don't know how they'll prove it but his attorney better have some tricks up his sleeve. That gun that was planted in his office was just way too easy. Angela knows he wouldn't be that careless. IDK..we'll have to wait and see.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options

I don't know how they'll prove it but his attorney better have some tricks up his sleeve. That gun that was planted in his office was just way too easy. Angela knows he wouldn't be that careless. IDK..we'll have to wait and see.

@J_Surita3 I think that the office has separate security and if that is not the case, I think Tommy will threaten the hell out of the attorney and they will make it happen.

A part of me think that Angie will help. She knows that he wouldn't plant that gun there. Plus Ghost told her last season that it was a leak inside the organization.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

@J_Surita3 I think that the office has separate security and if that is not the case, I think Tommy will threaten the hell out of the attorney and they will make it happen.

A part of me think that Angie will help. She knows that he wouldn't plant that gun there. Plus Ghost told her last season that it was a leak inside the organization.

I just want to see how long before Sandoval gets busted. It's gonna be good.

And how about that kid Tariq gets on my nerve. He's so dang gullible....spoiled brat. Kanan is manipulating the c rap out of him.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    This is getting good. I bet Sandoval kills that dude that's trying to get Knox exonerated. I can't wait till Ghost is found innocent and Angela feels like a totalass. He'll never forgive her for this.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    This is getting good. I bet Sandoval kills that dude that's trying to get Knox exonerated. I can't wait till Ghost is found innocent and Angela feels like a totalass. He'll never forgive her for this.

@J_Surita3 - Hiiiiiiiiiii. Yes, this is getting real good. That dude knows that Sandoval is up to no good and he is going to keep his eyes on him. Hopefully before he gets himself killed he will gather more information.

On another note...I think Tasha will end up pregnant and that will prove that they operated as a married couple.

Oh, I'm not sure if I like this new lawyer that's with Proctor.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    And I want to whip Tariq lil azz!
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

@J_Surita3 - Hiiiiiiiiiii. Yes, this is getting real good. That dude knows that Sandoval is up to no good and he is going to keep his eyes on him. Hopefully before he gets himself killed he will gather more information.

On another note...I think Tasha will end up pregnant and that will prove that they operated as a married couple.

Oh, I'm not sure if I like this new lawyer that's with Proctor.

I think he'll gather more evidence but he'll get killed before he has an opportunity to share it or do anything with it.
    hmm?? I don't know about Tasha getting pregnant. But that would be a good twist.
    That new lawyer is smart but he doesn't believe James is innocent. I like Proctor. Can't wait to see what he pulls out of his sleeve next.

And YES Tariq deserves and asswhoopin for sure.