group motivation?

I'm in my late 20s and have about 30 lbs to lose. Anyone interested in a fb messenger group? we could share weight-ins and pictures of our meals for inspiration. We don't need to add each other as friends, just communicate through messenger. Share your user-name if interested :)

Replies

• lenette88
    lenette88 Posts: 18 Member
    ps. If i get replies, I'll limit the group to the first 3 so we don't get overwhelmed with notifications
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Hi, I think that is a great idea. I'm all for accountability and motivation. Feel free to add me, or send a message.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,102 Member
    Just a heads up but you aren't meant to share usernames via the forum threads, this will likely result in your thread getting deleted. Probably easier to set up a group within MFP or join one of the many that are already existing rather than sharing your personal details with total strangers on the webz.
  • FitAndGoodLooking
    FitAndGoodLooking Posts: 89 Member
    I would like to join. If you need my help I can create a group in MFP and set up goals/spreadsheets to track our progress. Any thoughts?
  • s76nadine
    s76nadine Posts: 1 Member
    lenette88 wrote: »
    ps. If i get replies, I'll limit the group to the first 3 so we don't get overwhelmed with notifications

Great idea!!
  • Autumn_Row
    Autumn_Row Posts: 10 Member
    Hey! I think this is a fabulous idea. :)