What is your favorite flavor of halo top?

Options
2»

Replies

• joseccastaneda
    joseccastaneda Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter cup, but I love their pistachio. I can never find it locally.
  • cogirljb
    cogirljb Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've tried a couple and wasn't really a big fan
  • madisonboukas
    madisonboukas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter cup is the best!
  • Juniper210
    Juniper210 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    How has no one claimed Salted Caramel as their favorite yet? It's absolutely fantastic!!!
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Love the salted caramel, and s'mores - though the latter is only available at Whole Foods for more than twice what I pay at the regular grocery store. Chocolate chip cookie dough is almost as good as s'mores. Want to try pistachio and black cherry, but they're not available around here.

Also, you can always put in a request at customer service. My local grocery store only carried chocolate and vanilla, then after I requested more flavors, they now have red velvet, cookies and cream, birthday cake, salted caramel, chocolate chip cookie dough... they might have peanut butter cup? not a fan though (I know, I'm some kind of mutant).
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Salted caramel and strawberry a close second
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I liked the birthday cake and caramel ones the most. S'Mores was probably my least favorite flavor since it tasted really artificial to me. I didn't like red velvet or peanut butter chocolate much either, since the flavors on them were so weak.
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You and your halo top + brownie combo... ha
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I like the vanilla. I don't even like normal vanilla ice cream so it's weird. I just like it because it's lowest in calories and tastes great with cocoa powder added...better than the actual chocolate flavor.

But also the salted caramel.
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,830 Member
    Options
    S'mores, sea salt caramel, and cookie dough!
  • mybigfat
    mybigfat Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I really needto try salted caramel
  • Cheri1218
    Cheri1218 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I just tried Halo for the first time. Picked Oatmeal Cookie based off this post. The flavor was good, but I was a little put off by the pieces of oatmeal. I only ate the half a cup serving and not the whole container but only because I want to savor it. Definitely will be trying other flavors and reaching for this brand.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Definitely peanut butter cup! I didn't think I liked birthday cake, but after 5-6 bites it grew on me and I enjoyed it. I HATE the pistachio!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Breyers