New goals, motivation and support (female)

Options
rhiannonarmstrong31
rhiannonarmstrong31 Posts: 31 Member
edited June 2017 in Success Stories
So i started loosing weight january 2016 i was approx 13 stone 1 or there about.

I am now around 9 stone 7 but i try not to weight to regularly as i did get rather obsessed.

I have body weight scales and while i know they are not 100% accurate i use them the same time of day in the same square on a flat surface of my bathroom so that i get at least as accurate as i can.
When i started my body fat on those scales read 41% it bow ready 23% and my muscle was 28% and is now 38%

I have lost approx 36 inches off my entire body i have not done these measurements for 2 months but i have lost a few pounds. I have mental health issues so i like to maintain a weight for a month before im confident to refer to it as my actual weight. Its just an anxiety thing...
Im hoping to start college in september on a beauty diploma and the other student will be much younger and presumably not had 3 kids there for be in better shape and i want to build my confidence
Id love to work on building muscle now but im so ignorant to the whole thing plus i have selective eating disorder so im unsure how to do it.

Progress

20170615_135705.jpg

20170606_004407.jpg

Replies

• Mooma29
    Mooma29 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you will be fine, you have succeeded with your wish to lose weight so I'm sure you can succeed with your studies
  • mazari
    mazari Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look amazing keep at it
  • snooky211
    snooky211 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous, and motherhood will have brought you a wealth of experience that you will bring to your new career. Enjoy your course and I'm sure your confidence will grow as you make friends and do well in your studies.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!