I lost two of my kids ;)

Options
ekerst
ekerst Posts: 9 Member
I recently hit a pretty big milestone and I had to share, especially if it gives encouragement to all of those mommas of young children out there :) Since February 2016, I have been working hard, slowly losing the weight I've accumulated over the past 10 years. Most of my weight came from having four kids in five years, and I was just tired of not being the mom my kids needed. Every day I find time to workout (m-f gym workouts and active weekends) and keep track with MFP...I recently just joined the "100 pounds loss" club and have about 15 or so left to goal weight! I had just taken my eldest two to the doctors, and when they were weighed, I realized I had "lost" my 6 and 7 year old (their weights added together)! Talk about putting things in perspective! In other words moms, if I can do it with four kids 7 and under, anyone can do it ;)

For fun, I'm attaching two Mother's Day pictures, a year apart. Also, what did I do to celebrate the 100 pounds loss? I got my ears pierced for the first time ever :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!