Options
2»

Replies

• mcafton
    mcafton Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Autumn_Row wrote: »
    I am in the same boat!
    I'm very responsive via private messages versus kik.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. :)

What's kik

I meant to Google that earlier myself...
  • JulieAnnJacobs
    JulieAnnJacobs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Any answer?
  • Saltfae
    Saltfae Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to get down to 150
  • alkight84
    alkight84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 202...ugh. Already lost 20. Had a baby a year ago. Looking to lose 80 more
  • MicheleCheng
    MicheleCheng Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would also love it if you and others added me! I would be happy to support you on your journey. I am also looking for support in my weight loss goals, too. I would like to lose about 20-25lbs, but I'm stuck!
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    You should all check out the group Fat2Fit Weight Loss Challenge. This is an awesome group that I believe would help many of you.

Any ??, pm me
    Steve

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10569863/fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-july-registrations#latest
  • jnshammond
    jnshammond Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    mcafton wrote: »
    Autumn_Row wrote: »
    I am in the same boat!
    I'm very responsive via private messages versus kik.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. :)

What's kik

I meant to Google that earlier myself...

Kik is a a messaging app you can download on your phone. I use it along with most of my friends :)
  • cbrw22013
    cbrw22013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' n have had weight loss surgery almost 2 years ago. I lost 80 lbs. real fast. I was 263. Now I am starting to regain. I am going to try to walk n diet closer on this app to get me back in the groove. I need to lose 55 more lbs. to be at my height weight or close to it. I will come back here to read for motivation!
  • Rachelle1489
    Rachelle1489 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Just starting this up again today! I'm 5'5" CW:187 GW:145 definitely could use some weight loss buddies to help me stick with it this time!!
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I need buddies too but don't know how to add people

You copy username and paste it under friends tab (add section)
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I need to lose pregnancy weight, have another 10 kg to go. Lost 8 kg so far.
  • marji1974
    marji1974 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well. Could use the support to get back to a healthier me.
  • CoastalKatnip
    CoastalKatnip Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Need accountability as well. Some people to message on my way to workout or after to make sure I do what I say I will. Private message on here or kik (just ask for it). If you awesome people dont mind that is.