Favorite 100(ish) calorie snacks???

Options
I always seem to have about 100 calories left at the end of the day for a little snack. I need ideas, guys! :)

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Halo Top. Half a pint is about 100ish calories.
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options

Hard to limit yourself to just half a pint though... haha. Depends on what you're looking for: sweet? savory? salty?
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options

Hard to limit yourself to just half a pint though... haha. Depends on what you're looking for: sweet? savory? salty?

Haha true
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    YASSO!!! Boom
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,978 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    A small banana about 6" long is just 90 cals.

A small flour tortilla is 100 cals and, if you have a 15-20 more cals to spare, JUST add a tsp of jelly or jam to make it more tasty.

Drink water/tea for zero cals or w/coffee that only has about 2 cals/10 oz cup.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I'd shave off some calories from something else and eat a medium tub of Fage 0% with cocoa powder.
  • bbell1985
    Options
    I've never eaten less than a whole pint of Halo Top at once. I don't get that.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I love the Fiber One mint fudge brownies. :) 90-100 calories each (some are heavier than the packaging states) and delicious.
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    I'd shave off some calories from something else and eat a medium tub of Fage 0% with cocoa powder.

HA you have this every night.
  • bbell1985
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »

HA you have this every night.

I just lowered my calories so I have only been affording 150 cals of AZ this week.

Though today I fit a whole tub in after lunch. I was going to eat someones face off otherwise.
  • alissadough84
    alissadough84 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yasso bars, sugar free jello with some reddi whip, some flavors of the yoplait 100 calorie greek yogurt containers are great- especially the limited edition pineapple strawberry one they came out with for the summer.
  • edlanglais
    edlanglais Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Those mini Orville bags of course.
  • VeganSarahAnne0619
    VeganSarahAnne0619 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Frozen Grapes!:)
  • Voodoochile65
    Voodoochile65 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    white Cheddar Popcorn come in 100cal bags ..probably not the best but I love em
  • YalithKBK
    YalithKBK Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Yoplait light is only 90 calories. I loooooove yogurt, so it's a great go-to snack for me.
  • SilverSheWolf55
    SilverSheWolf55 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    These are all great ideas. I eat a piece of fruit or love the Smartfood Popcorn in 100 calorie bags, if you're looking for something salty and crunchy. Also carrots and hummus are good. :)
  • vmbourg
    vmbourg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    my favorite end of day snack is popcorn!!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    traditions organic fudge bars (frozen - Costco) are 90 calories. greek yogurt individual size, popcorn, delmonte frozen fruit pops 40 calories, boiled egg 70 calories, pudding cup
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    1 oz. of turkey pepperoni w/ a wedge of Laughing Cow
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Popcorn. A mango. Some kinds of Greek yogurt. Halo Top.