Journey to a healthier Lifestyle

I am a 54 year old woman who has been "overweight" pretty much all of my life, been on and off diets all of my life. Well April 20th I had a mini stroke, talk about a wake up call, walking the straight and narrow since then, amazing when death actually knocks at your door what you can do. I changed my eating habits asap, and have been working out 3-4 days a week swimming and aqua aerobics, lost 18 pds then nothing for about 3 weeks, my doctor said something I was eating was probably making my body be weight loss resistant. So I started the Atkins Induction Phase 14 days ago, but using the old carbs instead of net carbs approach. eating protein, fats and fiber, and around 20 g of carbohydrates, from salad and sugar free dressing. and I have a sugar free jello and the whippped cream each day. I have checked my keto stick each day and the color has gotten darker which is great. I am drinking tons of water, great thing is I have always been a big water drinker so that part is easy. I was a lousy eater. I started out at 266 and weight 239.5 now, I also purchased a Yunmai scale so I can watch my bmi, body fat , and muscle %'s I started out at a 47.1 BMI and I am now at a 42.4 and since I purchased the scales a week ago, I have been able to track that and track my muscle increase , as my body fat goes down, which is the correct way to lose weight . I did take my measurements 2 weeks ago and just took them again yesterday and I am down approx 12 inches. Other than the swimming I am pretty sedentary. My initial goal is to be at 199 pds by my birthday Dec 12, which is 24 weeks. And I log my food, exercise and water faithfully.

Any advice, tips would be greatly appreciated. As I want to do this the right way and the best way.

Thanks,Tammy and best of luck on everyone's journey