Anyone's "problem" their stomach?????

Options
Basically I have been on my "journey" since the ending of January and have since went from 281 down to 186. Have went from a dd bra to room in a c, 3x to xl in shirts and from a 26 in jeans to a 16/18 depending on cut and style. So I've done pretty decently. I'm just getting frustrated because I feel like I'm loosing weight everywhere besides my main "problem" area which is my stomach. If you look trough my diaries I admit I do not eat much and I have been told that I need to eat more and that fact could be part of my problem however other people have told me that the whole starvation mode thing isn't true and our bodies storing fat isn't true. I just basically want to know if anyone has any tips. In the past I have not really exercised because I'm lazy and lack the motivation to get out of bed and do it and have no problem admitting it. If anyone who is still on their way or is just maintaining and could share some tips I'd greatly appreciate it!

Replies

• DevraJensen
    Options
    That's been my biggest gripe. No matter what I do, I can't seem to flatten my stomach or see my abs. And I'm only a few pounds from my goal weight. I feel like I've shrunk everywhere but there - however I have been measuring myself and it does reflect inches lost. So perhaps we all feel this way and perhaps only we see our own stomach as much larger than what it really is. But it sure would be great if when I stood up it looked as flat as when I'm lying down on my back.