Anyone's "problem" their stomach?!?

Options
2»

Replies

• mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You can check out my pics on my profile. I have had the hardest time with my midsection. SPANX SPANX SPANX!!! Even then I have a belly but it helps with the extra skin. I have accepted it as my lot. I'll continue to lose. If it goes great. If it stays that's ok too.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Lady!! You dropped from a 26 to a 16 in jeans sizes!! Your tummy IS shrinking!! Go you!!! That's an awesome accomplishment! Just keep on trucking and keep the goal in front of you. One day you'll look in the mirror and wonder where you went! I k now when I tried on clothes last month my mouth hit the floor. I was shocked what i looked like in clothes that actually fit! It's amazing! Embrace where you are! Celebrate it and just keep on keeping on! You got this!!
  • janaq2003
    janaq2003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Youre not alone! Im an apple and my body looooves to hang on to fat here.
  • ahppiness
    ahppiness Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What about us poor "meno" people, forever belly fat?
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    BarbaraCarr1981 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I have a belly with fat and scar tissue from insulin injections. It's actually deformed from all the injections plus there's fat in there. It sucks........ I would kill something to have it flat.......
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!