My arms won't fit on my sleeves

Options
abychus
abychus Posts: 10 Member
Hello everyone! My name is abys. I've been dieting all my life since I was 15. Being sincere I'm an emotional eater and a hopeless foodie! I love cooking, I'm a pastry chef and I love treating my friends and also myself. I'm a true believer that a bad day is solved with something tasty and something sweet. But the past years I've been trying to change my habits and not my mind... learning that tasty doesn't mean fat and creamy.... learning to eat better and not less and specially being fit with the help of Kayla itsines program which ive done already 2 Times but never with a diet so the results are not very visible.
I'm here to gain control and loose weight slowly. Also to encourage others on the same path as me. Oh and to be able to fit my fat arms in the jackets I already own cause I like them and I don't wanna have to buy bigger!!! Hahaha
Anyway... thanks for reading and all encouragement is welcome!
Hugs from Uruguay!!!

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome Uruguay!
  • ngoziish
    ngoziish Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Aby do you workout with weights at all?
  • abychus
    Options
    ngoziish wrote: »
    Aby do you workout with weights at all?

Yes Í do... un doing kaylas itsines bbg... o its great but lucky for me I gained some muscle but kept my fat... and now I'm bigger!!!!
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Keep at it! You'll get there! Focus on healthier choices. Uruguay? Thats awesome!

Hey can you try to make healthy options as a pastry chef? I saw some new recipes that looked so good, just fruits and nuts (maybe some carob chips) and still indulgent without the guilt. Could be your calling!

ETA wait? Is that you in the profile picture? I see no fat arms. Wear that jacket sleeveless!
  • abychus
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    Keep at it! You'll get there! Focus on healthier choices. Uruguay? Thats awesome!

Hey can you try to make healthy options as a pastry chef? I saw some new recipes that looked so good, just fruits and nuts (maybe some carob chips) and still indulgent without the guilt. Could be your calling!

ETA wait? Is that you in the profile picture? I see no fat arms. Wear that jacket sleeveless!

Yes thats me... but im really good at taking selfies... hahaha and I really do workout!! But here where I live let's say that a size large is like medium in other countries and most times there isn't another size. Clothes became easier for me since forever 21 came to Uruguay and sizes got more American and less argentinian (the
    country where most cclothes here are from... and they do have tiny sizes )
  • Stockholm_Andy
    Stockholm_Andy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Hello Abychus,

Good luck with your goals. I have to say though from your profile picture you don't look at all fat. It's a funny angle but your arms look perfectly normal to me too.

• abychus
    Options
    Hello Abychus,

Good luck with your goals. I have to say though from your profile picture you don't look at all fat. It's a funny angle but your arms look perfectly normal to me too.

Trust me it's the angle!!! I have a bmi of 29.6 and not that much muscle so.... I'm a good selfie taker!
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I totally understand the annoyance of your shirt sleeves feeling tight. lol. Good luck!