Over on Cholesterol/Protein

Options
Hey everyone! I've been going at this now for about a month and I'm 11lbs down. Recently, I've decided to eat less carbs and higher protein/fat diet. I net around 1400 calories, eat around 130g of protein, 65 g of fat, and 200g of carbs per day.

I've prelogged most of what I will eat for today and tomorrow and for the week I am going to be over my protein by about 400 g for the week, which is a lot, but from what I've read as long as I'm not exceeding 1.5g of protein per lb then I shouldn't worry. Am I right? I shouldn't worry?

My bigger concern, however, is with my cholesterol, which will be over by 120g for the week. I eat one whole egg per day, so I decided that I would skip my egg for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...otherwise my cholesterol would have been over by 780g for the week. I'm no expert...in fact, I know very little about macros/calories or any of this stuff, but that just seemed like a huge overage.

My question is: is it? Should I be watching my cholesterol so closely? Is the MFP setting for cholesterol way to low, as it is for protein?

Thanks for your help!