Looking for friends and motivation

Options
vvickiee
vvickiee Posts: 10 Member
I have just recently gotten back into logging my meals and gotten serious about weight loss. I would love to have a few friends on here to help me along the way and help me stay motivated. I'll take all the friends I can get!

Replies

• WebbNikki2017
    WebbNikki2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am indeed looking for a few friends to help keep me going and motivated especially over the summer holidays xx
  • tammy2157
    tammy2157 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am looking for friends on here too to keep me motivated and inspired . Good luck on your journey . I'm on my first week
  • mark6917
    mark6917 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in my first week in this app too and need motivational friends. Feel free to add me
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • horses4ever1414
    horses4ever1414 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :)
  • horses4ever1414
    horses4ever1414 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    vvickiee wrote: »
    I have just recently gotten back into logging my meals and gotten serious about weight loss. I would love to have a few friends on here to help me along the way and help me stay motivated. I'll take all the friends I can get!

I have be in the army for a while and just got home for a three week leave. I need to start logging my food i too. :)
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me if you'd like. I try to encourage and help out where possible.
  • fortyaintsobad
    fortyaintsobad Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HI Looking for friends! Anyone in the Chicagoland area?