Options
Secondhalf35
Secondhalf35 Posts: 113 Member
Bring on day 2

Replies

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    Haha. You are going to need a whole load more willpower, but well done on day one. Here is hoping day two goes as well
  • Secondhalf35
    Options
    Lol I know. Day 2 gonna go smoothly. Need to keep it up for few weeks so it becomes a positive habit again
  • 2essie
    Options
    If you keep at it, it works. Good luck. You have the right attitude
  • Secondhalf35
    Options
    Thank you. Had few weeks of stuffing my face and it took it's toll
  • 2essie
    Options
    Yes, it would certainly do that. Unfortunately I had a couple of years of stuffing my face. Now I am paying for it. 44lbs down and 14 more to go. Determined to get there.
  • Secondhalf35
    Options
    That's great achievement losing all that and I'm sure your determination will do the rest
  • 2essie
    Options
    Thank you. You just have to keep the motivation going. That is the hard part. The actual losing weight is easy. Just calories in and calories out. What could be simpler? Lol. Anyway, good luck.I am sure you will do it just fine
  • Secondhalf35
    Options
    Thank you. We can definitely do this
  • Secondhalf35
    Options
    Day 2 started off in right way
  • NovaSur
    NovaSur Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Definitely take it one day at a time. The biggest thing i have to remember is if you fall off the wagon and eat something you shouldn't, the whole day doesn't have to be a wash, just start back again after that food item/meal. Before I would have had a cheat meal and gave up and continued the cheat meal for the whole week lol.
  • 2essie
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I agree with @suri116. If I had one bad thing I would think 'What the heck, I might as well gave this, this and this'. Now I have learnt. One mistake needn't lead to anything major. Glad day 2 got off well.
  • Secondhalf35
    Options
    That's been my mentality too. Eat one bar of chocolate so then justify eating loads more that same day lol
  • Secondhalf35
    Options
    Another successful day.Skin looks clearer already
  • 2essie
    Options
    It is sounding very good and yes, lots if chocolate bars instead of just fitting the one into my calories for the day. I have to go out tonight to a Cantonese restaurant. Ihave been really low all day on my food but I know things will not go well tonight. It will probably be the sodium that does it but what can I do, we have to live life too. It is after all a lifestyle change. Are you looking forward to day 3?
  • Secondhalf35
    Options
    Yeah finding balance. If I ate out I'd probably treat myself but because I'm more sensitive to certain foods I'd be mindful of that as I'm sick of suffering because of food. Yes definitely looking forward to day 3. I hope you enjoy your meal tonight :)
  • 2essie
    Options
    Thank you. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be so it was easy to just stick with a small amount. Hope day 3 is going well. You are doing so well. Sorry you are sensitive to some foods, but if you know about them at least you can try and avoid them but it must be really hard
  • Secondhalf35
    Options
    Thank you. I hope you have positive day too:)
  • Secondhalf35
    Options
    No I haven't counted them today but I am tomorrow. Need to start so I reap rewards of my exercise. I don't think I've gone over today as had less than I usually do. I've recently been really greedy snacker lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!